Its official – Christmas is almost here! Are you ready to spread the Christmas cheer?
I am delighted to share with you, some fascinating and unusual gifts for the holiday season.
Keep in mind, some of the best gifts, are those that do not require a box for wrapping. Consider acts of service and kindness this holiday season.
- Help a military family in need – you can pick the family and support their need by visiting https://www.operationhomefront.org/need/list
- Volunteer at your local homeless shelter.
- Date Night for the Overworked Parents – offer to watch your family, friend, or neighbor’s kids, allowing for the parents to get some R&R.
- Bring Your Grandparents or Elderly Friends to Enjoy a Festive Activity – Christmas play, concert, or light show.
- Offer the Gift of labor – clean or make repairs to a home for someone in need.
- Give the Gift of Sincerity – write a song, poem, or letter for someone.
- Make a Charitable Contribution in the name of your loved one.
For those of you who can’t resist the nostalgia of giving a gift of surprise, I have a few suggestions that may just put an extra pep in the step of the one you care for.